Core 95-COVID Prevention Update
As COVID19 changes the world we live in, accommodations will constantly change, so please be
patient with us as we follow NYS Guidelines to keep our tribe safe, healthy, active (and HOT)!
For now at Core 95-
- It is mandatory to wear a mask when entering and leaving the studio.
- You may arrive as early as 15 minutes prior to class, but social distance guidelines are mandatory within our sacred space.
- New waivers must be signed prior to taking your first class back with us.
- Please sign up online for class and make purchases on mindbody to ensure your spot due to the limited class space.
- With our limited spaces, please make sure to cancel at least 3 hours ahead of class, so that someone else in our tribe can then sweat with us :), cancellations within an hour of class time will result in a use of that class.
- Maximum of 1 person in the bathroom and changing room.
- Shoes /personal belongings go in the cubby, and from the cubby go directly into the hot
room to your numbered space.
- Chat and socialize outside 6 feet apart if you feel comfortable and want to.
- Anything left at the studio will be thrown out, so please be responsible for personal
- SMILE, HAVE FUN YOU ARE FINALLY BACK WITH YOUR TRIBE, BUT IF YOU ARE SICK STAY
- No exceptions- fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, nausea,
vomiting, diarrhea, coughing, sore throat, fatigue etc.
- If you have tested positive for Covid 19 please do not come to the studio for 14 days and
until you have a negative COVID result. Please tell us…there is no shame in our tribe and
keeping each other safe via transparency.
- If there is ever a case of Covid 19 at Core 95, we will report it to you.